1941 - 1955 & 1975 - 2012 H.M. Brhat Karuna Brhat Pada Samdach Brhat Naradhama Simhahanu Brhat Maha Viraksha Kshatriya [Norodom Sihanouk], The Great King of Cambodia, Father of Independence, Territorial Integrity and National Unity. b. at Phnom Penh, 31st October 1922, eldest son of H.M. Brhat Pada Samdach Brhat Naradhama Suriya Amaridha Visudha Maha Khattiya Varman Visidha Haribangsa Gunadhiraksha Dharma Achariyadhama Parama Pavitra Brhat Chau Brhat Raja Anga Chakra Kampuchea [Norodom Suramarit], King of Cambodia, by his first wife, H.M. Queen Samdach Brhat Maha Kshatriyani Brhat Sri Svasti Munivarman Kusumaksha Niariratna Sri Vadhana, eldest daughter of H.M. King Sisowath Monivong, educ. l’École François Baudoin and Sisowath Coll, Phnom Penh, Lycée Chasseloup-Laubat, Saigon, and École d’Instruction de la Cavalerie et de l’Artillerie, Saumur, France. Proclaimed on the death of his maternal grandfather, 25th April 1941. Ascended the throne and installed with the titles of Brhat Pada Samdach Brhat Naradhama Simhahanu Raja Hari Varman Uphata Sujita Visudhibangsa Akka Maha Parasratta Negara Dharma Dharmika Maharajadhiraja Paramanatha Parama Maha Adipati Brhat Jaya Krung Kambuja Adipati (or as Brhat Pada Samdach Brhat Naradhama Simhahanu Varman Raja Harivamsa Uphata Sujita Visudhibangsa Akhara Maha Purasaratta Dharma Dharmika Maharajadhiraja Paramanatha Parama Pavitra Brhat Chau Krung Kambuja Adipati?) 3rd May 1941. Forced to cede the provinces of Battambang, Siem Reap, Kompong Thom and Stung Treng to Thailand by virtue of the Franco-Siamese convention of 9th May 1941 (recovered after the conclusion of the Second World War). Crowned at the Preah Tineang Tevea Vinicchay, Khemerin Palace, Phnom Penh, 28th October 1941. Proclaimed the sovereignty of Cambodia, 12th March 1945. Negotiated and signed a new treaty with France dissolving the protectorate and establishing autonomy, 4th January 1946. Promulgated the constitution of the kingdom, 6th May 1947. Launched the royal crusade on 9th February 1953, which established the full independence of Cambodia on 9th November 1953 (confirmed by France 20th July 1954). Abdicated in favour of his father, 2nd March 1955. Granted the title of Samdach Brhat Maha Upayuvaraja (“The Most Excellent and Sacred Great Joint King”) by his father April 1955 (styled as Prince Royal Highness only in documents and communications in foreign languages). Prime Minister 1955-1960. Offered the Crown on the death of his father but declined, 9th April 1960. Nominated as “Head of State” 5th June 1960. Confirmed as such by the National Assembly on 14th June 1960 (his mother being proclaimed as the symbol, incarnation and representative of the dynasty, on 20th June 1960, and granted official precedence over him on 18th August 1960). Removed from office in absentia by a unanimous vote of the National Assembly as a consequence of the American inspired Coup d’Etat of Marshal Lon Nol, 18th March 1970. Presdt FUNC (National United Front of Cambodia) 23rd March 1970, accepted the post of Head of State 19th August and returned to Phnom Penh 9th September 1975. Deposed and placed in confinement with other members of his family, at Khemarin Palace, 2nd April 1976. Presdt. GCKD 22nd June 1982 to 17th July 1991, Presdt Supreme National Council 17th July 1991, declared as the only legal and legitimate Head of the State of Cambodia since 3/4/1960 with the titles of Presdt of the Supreme National Council and Head of the State of Cambodia 14th November 1991. Proclaimed as King of Cambodia and installed at the Khemerin Palace in Phnom Penh, 24th September 1993. Abdicated, 7th October 2004 (accepted by the Council of the Throne and confirmed by an emergency amendment to the Constitution on 8th October 2004). Granted the title of His Majesty Brhat Karuna Brhat Pada Samdach Brhat Naradhama Simhahanu Brhat Maha Viraksha Kshatriya (The Greatest King), Father of Independence, TerritorialIntegrity and National Unity, together with precedence before his son and granted the same privileges and immunity as a reigning monarch, by resolution of the Cambodian National Assembly, 20th October 2004. Patron Cambodian Red Cross Soc 1957-1970. Hon D.Lit. (Cairo Univ. 1959), Hon DCL (Delhi Univ 1963), etc. Grand Chancellor of the Légion des Compagnons de la Croisade Royale pour l’Indépendance complète du Cambodge (“Légion Comindep”) 10th December 1963. Rcvd: Knt of the Orders of Rajamitrabhorn and Maha Chakri (15.12.1954) of Thailand, the Collar of the Orders of the Yoke and Arrows of Spain (22.6.1956), Queen of Sheba of Ethiopia (4.5.1968), and Chrysanthemum of Japan (GC 2.12.1955), GC of the Orders of the Legion of Honour of France (21.10.1941*, GO 3.5.1941), the Dragon of Annam (3.4.1942), Million Elephants & White Parasol of Laos (collar 18.4.1963), Truth (Agga Maha Thiri Thudhamma) of Burma (15.11.1954), the White Lion of Czechoslovakia 1st class (1955), Military Merit in white of Spain (22.6.1956), Polonia Restituta of Poland (x.7.1956), the Nile of Egypt (9.11.1959), Omayyad of Syria (15.11.1959), Merit of the Republic of Italy, and the Throne of Morocco (26.5.1973), the National Orders of Merit of Vietnam (1959), the Niger (5.11.1969), and Mali (16. 5.1973), the Grand Decoration of Honour for Merit in gold with sash of Austria (29.8.1956), etc. Raja of the Order of Sikatuna of the Philippines (31.1.1957), the Order of the State Crown of Malaysia (DMN) (21.12.1962), the Orders of Temasak 1st class of Singapore (7.12.1967), the Grand Star of Yugoslavia (17.1.1968), Star of the Republic of Indonesia 1st class or Adipurna (1.4.1968), the Grand Order of Mugungwha of Korea, the Royal Family Order of Brunei (DKMB), etc. m. (first) at the Khemerin Palace, Phnom Penh, 1946 (and more formally 4th March 1955) (div.) H.R.H. Princess (Samdach Brhat Raj Kanita) Devisa Naralakshmi [Norodom Thavet Norleak] [Machas Srei Peou] (b. 28th December 1927; d.s.p. at Paris, France, 4th February 2017), raised to the rank of Samdach Brhat Raj Kanita with the style of Her Royal Highness 9th November 1993, former wife of H.H. Prince Naradhama Vakravana, and eldest daughter of H.H. Prince Naradhama Sinhara, by his first wife H.R.H. Princess Sri Svasti Devisa Ruangsiri Narivarman, daughter of H.M. King Sisowath Monivong. m. (second) at the Khemerin Palace, Phnom Penh, 12th April 1952 (and more formally there, 5th March 1955), H.M. Queen (Samdach Brhat Raja Akhara Mahasuri) Naradhama Muninatha Simhahanu [Norodom Monineath Sihanouk], Great Mother of the Khmer Nation, of Liberty, of Dignity and of Happiness (b. at Saigon, Cochin-China, 18th June 1936), educ. Norodom Sch, Sisowath High Sch, and Lycée Descartes, Phnom Penh, Presdt of Honour Cambodian Red Cross Soc (Presdt 1967-1970), imprisoned by the Khmer rouges 1976-1979, Co-Presdt FUNCINPEC 1989-1992, raised to the titles of Anak Munang 5th March 1955, Princess (Samdach Brhat Raja Jaya) with the style of Her Royal Highness 20th February 1992, Queen (Samdach Brhat Mahasuri) Naradhama Muninatha Simhahanu with the style of Her Majesty 24th September 1993, to First Queen (Samdach Brhat Raja Akhara Mahasuri), 2nd January 1996, and to Her Majesty Samdach Braht Raja Akhara Mahasuri Naradhama Muninatha Simhani, Great Mother of the Khmer Nation in Liberty, Dignity and Happiness by the National Assembly on 20th October 2004, rcvd: GC of the Royal Order of Cambodia, the Orders of the Defender of the Realm of Malaysia (SMN) (21.12.1962), and the Queen of Sheba of Ethiopia (4.5.1968), and the National Order of Mali (16. 5.1973), etc, née Paule-Monique Izzi, younger daughter of Jean-François Izzi, sometime Dir Crédit Foncier, by his wife Mme. Pomme, daughter of Peang. m. (1) at the Khemerin Palace, Phnom Penh, 1941 (diss. 1951) H.R.H. Princess (Brhat Angga Majas) Sri Svasti Bangsaramuni [Sisowath Pongsanmoni] [Moang] (b. at the Khemerin Palace, Phnom Penh, 26th January 1929; m. second, 1951, Lieutenant-Colonel Uon Chum, and d. 5th December 1974, leaving a further son and two daughters), daughter of H.M. King Sisowath Monivong, by Khun Brhat Munang Kesaramali Nath, daughter of Ek. m. (2) at the Khemerin Palace, Phnom Penh, 1944, H.R.H. Princess (Brhat Angga Majas) Sri Svasti Naralakshmi Munikesara [Sisowath Norleak Monikessan] [Daung] (b. at the Khemerin Palace, Phnom Penh, 6th April 1929; d. there from post-natal complications, 17th February 1946), tenth daughter of H.M. King Sisowath Monivong, by Khun Brhat Munang Puspa Naralakshmi Tadh, daughter of Yim. m. (a) at the Khemerin Palace, Phnom Penh, 1941 (diss. 1943) Anak Munang Kandara [Kathal] [Suzanne] (b. at Kampong Thom, 1920; m. second, at Phnom Penh, 1944, Chap Huot, and d. at Phnom Penh, 1st February 1969, leaving a further son), née Phat Kanhol, a divorcee from Kampong Thom, and prima ballerina of the Royal Ballet of Cambodia. m. (b) at the Khemerin Palace, Phnom Penh, 1943 (diss. 1944), Anak Munang Thach (m. 1944, K-E...). m. (c) at the Khemerin Palace, Phnom Penh, 1949, Anak Munang Munivarni Barni Varman [Néak Monéang Munivan Phanivong] [Mam Lirv] (b. at Vientiane, Laos, 1934; k. by the Khmer Rouges, at Phnom Penh, after having been denied refuge in the French Embassy, 19th April 1975), née Mom Munivarni Barni Varman [Munivan Phanivong]. He d. from heart failure, at the Beijing Hospital, Beijing, China, 15th October 2012, having had issue, eight sons and six daughters:
Copyright© Christopher Buyers
*Thus becoming the fourth, and last of his line, to be invested with the original Imperial insignia awarded to King Norodom I by Emperor Napoléon III in 1872.
Copyright© Christopher Buyers
**An individual claiming to be the late prince and using the name Charin Norodom surfaced in Sweden a few years ago. He stated that he had managed to flee to a refugee camp on the Thai border, was given refuge in Sweden ca 1982, where he lived for about 30 years. Swedish newspaper articles from 2012 reported his then age as 38 years. Swedish Tax Office records for Norodom Charin give his DOB as 29th April 1974, state that he was unmarried and associated with Messrs Challe Kaewsit Ltd 2008-2010 and Bluc EU Ltd 2009-2011). Given the certain knowledge that Prince Yuvaneath and his wife were in exile in China between March 1970 and 1975, where their younger daughter was born 6th September 1974, it seems unlikely that the individual known as Charin Norodom and Prince Norodom Veakcharin are the same individual.
Copyright© Christopher Buyers
continued on the next page.
Copyright© Christopher Buyers
Copyright© Christopher Buyers
I would be grateful to hear from anyone who may have changes, corrections or additions to contribute. If you do, please be kind enough to send me an e-mail using the contact details at:
Copyright© Christopher Buyers
- 1) H.R.H. Prince (Samdach Brhat) Parama Rama Naradhama Yuvanatha [Norodom Yuvaneath]. b. at the Khemerin Palace, Phnom Penh, 17th October 1943, as Prince (Brhat Angga Majas) Naradhama Yuvanatha [Norodom Yuvaneath] (s/o Princess Bangsaramuni), educ. Lycée Sisowath, Phnom Penh. Chief of Palace Protocol 1966-1970. Stranded in Hong Kong during the Lon Nol coup in 1970, he lived in exile in China 1970-1975, Hong Kong 1975-1980, and the USA where he worked for a company specialising in surgical instruments in Rhode Island 1980-1993, returned to Cambodia 1993, PC 1993, Hon Deputy Prime Minister 1993. Raised to the rank of Sdach Krum Luang 31st December 1993, and prom to Samdach Brhat Parama Rama 31st August 2004. Rcvd: GC of the Royal Order of Cambodia, and Cdr of the Order of Monisaraphon. m. (first) at the Khemerin Palace, Phnom Penh, 1959 (div. 1961) Anak Munang 1959 (div. 1962) Anak Munang Mau Pheup (b. 1942), from the Mau family. m. (second) at the Khemerin Palace, Phnom Penh, June 1962, Anak Munang Yin Kim Norodom [H.R.H. Princess Naradhama Yuvanatha] (b. 1948), née Tea Yin Kim. He had issue, one son and one daughter by his first wife, and two sons and two daughters by his second:
- a) H.H. Prince (Anak Angga Majas) Naradhama Javara Ruangsiri [Norodom Chhavann-rangsi] [Christopher Chhavann]. b. at Phnom Penh, 20th July 1960 (s/o Pheup). Settled in North Haven, Connecticut, USA. m. at Watertown, Litchfield, Connecticut, USA, 6th September 1986, Rosaline Sonn (b. 9th February 1948), Managing Mbr Rosaline Sonn LLC since 2007. He has issue, one child.
- b) H.H. Prince (Anak Angga Majas) Naradhama Vajiravudha [Norodom Veakchiravouth]. b. at Phnom Penh, 10th January 1966 (s/o. Tea Kim Yin), educ. . Paier Coll of Art, Hamden, Connecticut, USA (dipl. Graphic Design). Illustrator & Designer on Connecticut Post Newspaper 1994-1997, Art Designer with SFA Marketing Communications Inc since 1996. m. at the Kantha Bopha Palace, Phnom Penh, 9th July 2001 (relig.), and at Naugatuck, New Haven, Connecticut, USA, 21st August 2001 (civil), Anak Munang Elsie Chiu Norodom (b. in Malaysia, 5th April 1971), née Elsie Chiu Moan Wah, former wife of Udairaj Aryabino Bipat, and daughter of Chiu Kam Seng, by his wife, Mrs Wong Lai Yeen. Copyright© Christopher Buyers
- c) H.H. Prince (Anak Angga Majas) Naradhama Vajarindra [Norodom Veakcharin]. b. at Phnom Penh, 1969 (s/o. Tea Kim Yin). Left behind with his maternal grandparents when his parents went abroad to Hong Kong in 1970. He was k. by the Khmer Rouges, 1976**.
- a) H.H. Princess (Anak Angga Majas) Naradhama Yuvaksha Duriya [Norodom Yuveakduri]. b. at Phnom Penh, 1962 (d/o Pheup).
- b) H.H. Princess (Anak Angga Majas) Naradhama Pekina [Norodom Pekina]. b. at Peking, China, 7th July 1970 (d/o Tea Kim Yin), educ. Naugatuck High Sch, Naugatuck, Connecticut, USA. Mngr. with TIMEX Corp. m. at the Khemerin Palace, Phnom Penh, 30th May 2002, Marc Howard Coumeri (b. USA, 1976), educ. Johns Hopkins Univ. (B.Eng. 1997), and Massachucettes Inst. of Technology (MIT) (MSc), employed with American Express International Corp, New York City, son of John J. Coumeri, of New Jersey, USA, by his wife, Linda.
- c) H.H. Princess (Anak Angga Majas) Naradhama Yuvakshmi Devi [Norodom Yuveaktevi]. b. at Peking, China, 6th September 1974 (d/o Tea Kim Yin), educ. Naugatuck High Sch, Naugatuck, Connecticut, USA.
- 2) Field Marshal H.R.H. Prince (Samdach Krum Brhat) Naradhama Ranariddhi [Norodom Ranariddh] [Thap]. b. at the Khemerin Palace, Phnom Penh, 2nd January 1944, as Prince (Brhat Angg Majas) Naradhama Ranariddhi [Norodom Ranariddh] [Thap] (s/o Anak Munang Phat Kandara), educ. Norodom Sch and Lycée Descartes, Phnom Penh, at Marseille, the Univ of Paris and Univ Paul Cézanne Aix-Marseille III, Aix-en-Provence, France (LL.B. Public Law 1968, Dipl. Higher Studies in Public Law 1969, Ph.D. Public Law 1974, Dipl. Higher Studies in Air Transport 1979). Professor of Political Science and Law, Professor of Law Phnom Penh Univ 1969-1970, Research Fellow at the Centre for Studies in Internat. & Community Research, Aix-en-Provence, France 1976-1979, Tutor in Constitutional Law 1979-1983, Personal administrative rep. for his father in Thailand 1983, Insp-Gen of the Armée Nationale Sihakouniste (ANS) 1985-1986, C-in-C and COGS of the ANS 1986-1990, Supreme Cdr National Army of Independent Kampuchea 1990-1993, Mbr Supreme National Council 1990-1993, Co-Presdt & Co-Minister for Defence, Interior and Public Security in Provisional National Government 1993, prom Field Marshal 1993, MNA for Phnom Penh 1993-1998 and Kampong Cham 2017-2019, First Prime Minister 1993-1997, escaped to France following the Coup d’etat by Hun Sen 1997, pardoned and allowed to return 1998, Presdt National Assembly 1998-2006, FUNCINPEC 1992-2006 (Sec-Gen 1989-1992) & 2015-2021, Norodom Ranariddh Party (NRP) 2006-2008 and Royal Sangkum Reast Party 2014-2015, Presdt Supreme Privy Council with the personal rank of Prime Minister 2008-2021. Presdt Assoc of Asian Parliaments for Peace 2001, Assoc of Asian Parliaments for Peace 2001, and the Council for the Development of Cambodia (CDC). Chair National Olympic Cttee. Raised to the rank of Sdach Krum Luang 19th June 1993 and prom to Samdach Krum Brhat 9th November 1993. Author “Le Droit Public Cambodgien” (1998). Mbr Experimental Aircraft Assoc (EAA), Aéroclub Khmer, etc. Rcvd: Grand Order of National Merit, GC of the Royal Order of Cambodia (3.5.2001, GO 7.12.1992), and of the Orders of Sovatra (17.10.2001) and Muni Sarabarna (15.5.2002), National Defence Medal 1st class (with two gold stars), 2nd class (with silver gold stars) and 3rd class (with two bronze stars). m. (first) at the Preah Tineang Tevea Vinicchay, Khemerin Palace, Phnom Penh, 14th September 1968 (div. at Phnom Penh, March 2006), H.R.H. Princess (Brhat Angga Majas) Naradhama Ranariddhi Marie [Princess Marie Ranariddh] (b. at Phnom Penh, 21st December 1948), educ. Lycée Descartes, Phnom Penh, in Lyon and at the Univ of Paris, granted the titles of Anak Munang 14th September 1968, and Princess (Brhat Angga Majas) Norodom Ranariddhi Marie with the style of Her Royal Highness in her own right 9th November 1993, Presdt Samdach Rasmi Sobbhana Fndn since 1985, and Cambodian Red Cross Soc 1994-1998, Senior Minister on Sepcial Mission 2006-2007, Chair National AIDS Authority since 2006, High Representative of the King for the Protection of Urban Heritage since 2007, Dir of the Cabinet of Prince Ranariddhi 2019-2021, Mbr FUNCINPEC Steering Cttee, Mbr of the Royal Cabinet of Advisers since 2008, rcvd: GC of the Order of Monisaraphon (25.5.2005), née Eng Marie, eldest daughter of H.E. Eng Meas, sometime Udama Mantri [Udom Montrey], by his wife, Sarah Hay, a lady of Cham Muslim ancestry. m. (second) 2010 Anak Munang Phalla [Princess Norodom Phalla] (b. 1980; d. from wounds received in a car crash, at a hospital in Preah Sihanouk, 17th June 2018, crem. at Botum pagoda), née Ouk Phalla, sometime Apsara dancer and principal ballerina with the Royal Ballet of Cambodia, Third Sec Cambodian Embassy in Kuala Lampur 2005-2006, Proprietor of the boutique Inter Motor, former wife of H.E. Veng Sirivudh (by whom she had one son), and daughter of Ouk Khan alias Sisowath Prasat Voraleak, by his wife, Det [Mrs. Sok Sidet]. He had issue, two sons and one daughter by his first wife, and two sons by his second wife:
- a) H.R.H. Prince (Brhat Angga Majas) Naradhama Chakrayudha [Norodom Chakravuth] [Map Norodom]. b. at Phnom Penh, 13th January 1970, educ. Univ of Paris, France, and Christchurch Coll of Education (B.Eng. 2006), Christchurch, New Zealand. King’s Representative for the Sacred Furrow Ceremony Project 2012. Mngr Accor Hotels 1995-1996, Consultant Project Mngr NetCom Cambodia 1996-1997, Regional IT Mngr Compass Group PLC 1997-2008, Project Engineer REAM Resort 2009, IT Security Consultant Engineer National Bank of Cambodia 2010, Project Mngr & Engineer Dronimages since 2013, Vice-Presdt FUNCINPEC since 2020 (actg Presdt 2021). Proprietor & Mngr La Villa Battambang since 2008. Mbr Centre de Formation Tennis Orange, Team Mougins Auto Sport (MAS Racing Team), etc. m. …
- b) H.R.H. Prince (Brhat Angga Majas) Naradhama Simharidha [Norodom Sihariddh]. b. at Phnom Penh, 23rd June 1972, educ. Lycée Français de Bangkok, Thailand, and Univ of Aix-en-Provence, France. Dir-Gen Royal Air Services since 2003. m. (first) ... m. (second) 2004, Anak Munang Nathalie Lèbre-Norodom, educ. Lycée Epin, Vitry-sur-Seine, and Inst de Préparation à l’Administration & à l’Gestion, Paris, France, l’établissement État-Major de Force Nº3, Caserne, Audeoud, a French national, Market Analyst to the French Embassy 1995-1996, Chef de produit at Le Bourget 1996-1997, Réseau Spécialiste at Le Bourget 1997-2003, Marketing Mngr Sobbhana Fndn 2002-2004, Proprietor & General Mngr Couleurs d’Asie 2005-2012, Consultant to Caroll brand 2012 and to Krama by K 2012-2013, Mngr Decosy since 2014, daughter of Gerard Lèbre, of Paris, France, by his wife, Marcia Mead Lèbre, daughter of Lieutenant-Colonel Henry Lowell Mead, late USAF, of East Hartford, Connecticut, USA. He has issue, two sons and one daughter:
- i) H.H. Prince (Anak Angga Raja Varman) Naradhama Jayaridha [Jayariddh Norodom]. b. at Phnom Penh, 2002.
- ii) H.H. Prince (Anak Angga Raja Varman) Naradhama Célian [Célian Norodom]. b. at Phnom Penh, 20th April 2004 (d/o Nathalie).
- i) H.H. Princess (Anak Angga Raja Varman) Naradhama Alexiane [Norodom Alexiane] [Minette]. b. at Phnom Penh, 22nd December 2008 (d/o Nathalie).
- c) H.R.H. Prince (Brhat Angga Majas) Naradhama Sudiyaridha [Norodom Sotheariddh]. b. at Paris, France, November 2003 (s/o Phalla).
- d) H.R.H. Prince (Brhat Angga Majas) Naradhama Rana Varman [Norodom Ranavong]. b. at Phnom Penh, December 2011 (s/o Phalla).
- a) H.R.H. Princess (Brhat Angga Majas) Naradhama Ratna Devi [Norodom Radanathev or Rathna Tevi] [Nana]. b. at Aix-en-Provence, France, 18th June 1974. MNA since 2003, Sec of State for Tourism 2004-2007. m. at the Khemarin Palace, Phnom Penh, 31st December 2005, Captain Ansiau Amory Quentin La Planeta, cmsnd as 2nd-Lieut French Marine Forces 1988, rcvd: Knt of the National Order of Merit (10.11.2006), son of Gaston-René La Planeta, of La Goulette and Le Kram, Tunisia, by his wife, Liliane. She has issue, one daughter:
- i) Carla Devi La Planeta.
- 3) H.R.H. Prince (Samdach Krum Khun) Naradhama Ravi Varman. b. at the Khemerin Palace, Phnom Penh, 8th July 1944, as Prince (Brhat Angga Majas) Naradhama Ravi Varman [Norodom Rachvivong] (s/o Princess Bangsaramuni). Raised to the posthumous rank of Samdach Krum Khun. He d.s.p. unm. from chronic malaria in the jungles of Cambodia, 31st July 1973.
Copyright© Christopher Buyers, July 2001 - November 2021